Representation in courts
- Represent clients in courts
- Prepare litigation documents
- Evaluate litigation prospects
- Provide consultations and prepare opinions
- Conduct settlement negotiations
- Organise the necessary expert examinations
- Help to ensure the efficient enforcement of judgments
Our law office represents clients in various litigation proceedings in courts of general jurisdiction, administrative courts, the Constitutional Court, as well as in arbitration courts and the European Court of Human Rights.
We consult and prepare opinions on litigation prospects and case law, represent in settlement negotiations, as well as help to ensure the efficient enforcement of judgments.
We have many years of experience in various types of litigation proceedings in all court instances, inter alia: litigation on transaction disputes; real estate and joint property disputes; construction and public procurement disputes; disputes in the field of insurance, tax and labour law; experience in inheritance disputes and cases on the collection of funds and losses. We choose such tactics of client representation in our activities that are directed towards achieving the client’s objectives and a more efficient result.