I have experience of more than twenty years in various legal positions and fields, and I have been an Attorney at Law since 2010. I specialise in transactions with real estate and commercial matters, litigations: civil cases, commercial disputes, insurance and tax matters, and I defend clients in criminal proceedings of various fields.
- University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree in Legal Studies, specialising in theory of law (2007).
- University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, Higher Professional Education, Lawyer’s Qualification (2003).
I passed the Attorney at Law examination with a top score and excellency, and each year I supplement my legal education at the Latvian Judicial Training Centre and courses and seminars organised by the Latvian Council of Attorney at Law, the Latvian Association of Certified Administrators of Insolvency, Riga Graduate School of Law and others.
- Attorney at Law since 2010.
- Head of the Legal Department of the holding company AS Dominante Capital.
- Lawyer at the Law Offices BNT Klauberg & Krauklis.
- Legal Consultant at SIA Deloitte Latvia.
- Head Lawyer at the Litigation Department of the State Revenue Service.
- Lawyer at the Motor Insurers’ Bureau of Latvia.
- Assistant to the Judge of Riga City Ziemeļu Suburb Court.
Latvian, english, russian.