Real estate and joint property transactions
- Represent clients in real estate transactions, by providing legal support during the transaction process
- Prepare and assess agreements
- Provide legal support to real estate developers
- Carry out the enhanced due diligence of real estate objects or companies
- Provide consultations and prepare opinions
- Provide assistance in the fulfilment of procedures for the acknowledgement of origin of funds
We have extensive experience and specialise in real estate transactions We provide legal assistance in real estate purchase and sale transactions, lease and tenancy issues, processes of termination of joint property, property division and contribution, establishment of servitudes, real charges and pledges.
We have represented Swedish investors during the acquisition of office buildings, a logistics park and residential house in Riga, Finnish investors during the acquisition of industrial objects, office and residential buildings in Riga and Jūrmala, a number of clients in various transactions on the transfer of housing estate, office buildings, industrial objects, land plots, private houses, apartments and agricultural land. Ensure legal support to clients working with the lease, renovation and management of buildings. We have provided legal support to a number of the largest shopping centres in Riga in addressing lease and management issues.