Issues of the origin of funds and ultimate beneficial owner
- Perform the preparation of documents for the registration of the ultimate beneficial owner and help in processes of proving the legal origin of fundsHelp in communicating with credit institutions and preparing documents for opening bank accounts
- Provide legal assistance in cases on the freezing of funds and recognising them as criminally acquired property
- Consult and perform reviews or internal documentation and the development of risk assessment policies of companies regarding the observance of sanctions, enhanced customer due diligence, performance of the selection of the necessary information
- Ensure the challenging of decisions of the Enterprise Register, the State Revenue Service, the Financial Intelligence Unit, credit institutions and other public authorities
- Ensure the representation of clients in credit institutions, the State Revenue Service, the Financial Intelligence Unit, the Enterprise Register, other public authorities, as well as the Economic Affairs Court
Consult clients on issues regarding the compliance of their operation with the laws and regulations governing the legal origin of funds and sanctions.
Help clients to meet the requirements of laws and prevent legal deficiencies, inter alia, consult, help to prepare the necessary documentation and perform communication on behalf of the client with public authorities and financial institutions.
Help in communicating with credit institutions, the State Revenue Service, the Financial Intelligence Unit, the Enterprise Register, other public authorities in processes of proving the legal origin of funds and registration of the ultimate beneficial owner. If necessary, appeal the decisions of authorities and represent clients in courts.