- Represent clients in insurance disputes both during pre-trial proceedings and in courts
- Prepare litigation and other procedural documents
- Conduct settlement negotiations
- Provide consultations and prepare opinions
- Organise the necessary expert examinations
- Help to ensure the efficient enforcement of judgments
We ensure legal assistance in resolving insurance disputes to both private individuals and insurers.
Within the scope of long-term legal servicing, we have represented several insurance companies in several hundreds of litigation proceedings, gaining invaluable experience in a wide range of insurance cases.
We have extensive experience in insurance litigation proceedings related to fire, flooding of property, collapse of buildings and elements thereof, property or equipment defects, road traffic accidents, physical distortion and moral harm, insurance fraud, as well as disputes on the refusal to disburse insurance indemnity.