Commercial law and establishment of companies
- Prepare constitutional documents and documents on changes of companies
- Provide legal assistance in transactions on the transfer of capital shares or stock
- Perform the enhanced legal due diligence of companies
- Help to reorganise or liquidate companies
- Prepare documents for increasing the share capital of a company
- Organise shareholders’ and stockholders’ meetings
- Implement the representation of clients in disputes with company’s shareholders, management board members, employees
- Provide consultations to employees and the management of companies on issues regarding commercial transactions
- Provide consultations to creditors and debtors, implement the representation of clients in insolvency proceedings, prepare creditors’ claims
- Prepare opinions in commercial law, labour law, and other issues related to entrepreneurial activity
Provide legal assistance in transactions on the transfer of capital shares or stock of companies, ensuring clients with enhanced legal due diligence of companies, considering the understanding of entrepreneurial activity, finance and transaction risks.
Consult clients in the establishment of a company, help in performing the necessary activities and preparation of documents for the establishment of companies, changes therein, reorganisation or liquidation thereof, conduct communication with the Enterprise Register and credit institutions.
Consult the owners, members of the management board and supervisory board of companies in commercial law issues and prepare the necessary decisions and minutes of the meetings.
Represent the interests of clients in litigation proceedings on the collection of losses from management board members, implement the defence of interests of the management board members in litigation and insolvency proceedings, as well as perform the defence of interests of creditors and debtors in courts and insolvency proceedings.