What we do?
Services in connection with company registration and commercial law:
- preparation of documents for establishment of companies and registration of changes, registration of beneficial owner (BO);
- reorganization and liquidation of companies;
- disposal of shares;
- organization of shareholders’ meetings;
- consultations and appeals against decisions of the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia;
- representation in disputes with the company’s board members, employees;
- preparation of opinions in commercial law, labour law, and other legal issues related to business;
- Preparation of various agreements necessary for business.
Debt recovery and insolvency:
- representation of clients in banks, courts and insolvency proceedings;
- Provision of consultations to creditors or debtors;
- Preparation of statements of claim, explanations, and other court documents;
- Preparation of creditors’ claims, complaints and warnings in insolvency proceedings;
- Enforcement of judgments.
Services related to the issues of the beneficial owner and money laundering (AML) problems:
- legal assistance in cases on freezing of funds in credit institutions;
- legal assistance in criminal proceedings;
- consultations on in-depth customer due diligence;
- legal assistance in the registration of beneficial owners;
- opening of bank accounts.
- Representation of companies in banks, state and local government authorities.
- Registration of companies and changes in the Register of Enterprises.
- Assistance in relation to AML and registration of true beneficiaries (PLG).
- Provision of legal assistance in connection with Financial Intelligence Unit inspections.
- Defence of board members in insolvency proceedings.
- Representation of creditors or debtor in court and in insolvency proceedings.