What we do
- Represent clients in Administrative courts;
- Defend in criminal proceedings in tax matters;
- Assess the case law, issue opinions;
- Provide legal assistance in investigative actions;
- Prepare high-quality litigation and procedural documents.
In what tax matters do we provide representation?
- Criminal proceedings on avoiding tax payment;
- In disputes on the liability of board members;
- On the recognition of transactions as invalid;
- On the disputing of costs;
- On employment without an employment agreement.
- Defence in a criminal case on avoiding tax payment in a large amount in respect of real estate transactions;
- Representation of twelve employees of the United States of America embassy in litigation with the State Revenue Service in respect of salary tax;
- Representation of a construction company in litigation with the State Revenue Service on illegal employment;
- Representation in litigation with the State Revenue Service in a dispute on hidden income from abroad;
- Representation in > 300 litigation processes on the non-recognition of transactions, additional calculation of VAT and EIT.