What we do
- We represent clients in complex construction and real estate dispute court proceedings;
- We represent clients in construction public procurement disputes in the Procurement Monitoring Bureau and courts;
- Assess cases of the Procurement Monitoring Bureau and case law, provide opinions;
- Prepare high-quality litigation and procedural documents;
- Provide consultations;
- Organise the necessary examinations;
- Conduct settlement negotiations;
- Help to ensure the enforcement of judgments.
Construction disputes in which we represent clients:
- On the failure to fulfil agreements;
- On defects, reasons for such;
- On warranty obligations;
- On the indemnification of damages;
- On causing damage;
- In public procurement disputes.
In what real estate disputes do we represent clients?
- In disputes on the division of joint property;
- In disputes of title;
- In disputes of redemption and preemptive rights;
- In disputes of servitudes and real charges;
- In disputes of rent and lease payment;
- In cases for the indemnification of damage caused due to a fire, flooding of property, collapsing of buildings and their elements, defects to property.
- Representation of a local government agency in
litigation against a company on defects of a bridge across the River Gauja.
- Representation of a company in litigation on
debt recovery against a customer on an outstanding payment for construction
- Representation of a waste management company in
litigation in respect of the collapsing of warehouse buildings and the
indemnification of damages.
- Representation in a real division dispute of the
deemed parts to a joint property in Jūrmala.
- Representation in litigation on construction
defects of a building, flooding of an apartment and recovery of damages.
- Representation of more than a hundred private
persons in litigation against a landowner in exercising the right of purchase
and land under a multi-apartment building.
- Bringing an action in the European Court of
Human Rights on the violation of the right to property.
- Representation in a dispute on the forced
disposal of real estate for state needs.
- Representation in a dispute on establishing a
road servitude between estates in Riga.
- Representation in litigation on establishing a
fee for forced land lease.
- Representation of the owner in litigation
against SIA Lattelecom on the indemnification of necessary expenses of the
telecommunication servitude space.
- Representation in litigation on the termination
of joint property, real division of a house and payment of compensation.
- Representation in litigation on the recovery of
damages from the inheritance aggregation in respect of a collapsed building.
- Representation of a congregation in a dispute
with the Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church on the title to a church building.
- Representation of the building owner in
litigation on the increase of rent for lessees.