Construction and real estate development projects
- Represent the interests of participants of a construction process and real estate developers during the construction process, conclusion of contracts and dispute resolution procedures
- Consult and provide opinions on the legal aspects of construction, establishment, transfer of, and encumbering of rights of superficies
- Prepare and assess the contracts necessary during the construction process, as well as the special provisions of FIDIC contracts
- Help to prepare construction tender documentation
- Provide legal support in procurement procedures and represent clients in the Procurement Monitoring Bureau and courts
- Ensure the challenging of decisions adopted by public authorities
Our office has extensive experience in providing support to real estate developers during the development of office buildings, warehouses and industrial buildings, residential buildings, shopping centres and other projects.
Represent and consult participants of the construction process: customers, general contractors, subcontractors, construction work (technical) supervisors and building designers in the conclusion of contracts and dispute resolution.
We have provided legal support during projects such as the expansion of the shopping centre “ALPHA”, construction of the logistics park “Dominante Park” in Ķekava, construction of the warehouse complex on Duntes Street, a number of projects for the development and renovation of office and residential buildings.
Provide legal support in the implementation of construction projects. We have provided legal support in a number of construction projects of VAS (State Joint Stock Company) “Latvijas dzelzceļš”, VAS “Latvijas Valsts ceļi”, the Ministry of Finance, Liepāja SEZ (special economic zone), Latvia State Radio and Television Centre, and other construction projects.