What we do?
- Represent clients in Administrative courts, in state and local government authorities;
- Assess the case law, issue opinions;
- Prepare high-quality litigation and procedural documents;
- Provide consultations;
- Defend in criminal proceedings in tax matters, provide legal assistance in investigative actions and implement defense in courts.
In what tax matters do we provide representation?
- Non – recognition of transactions
- On the recognition of transactions as invalid;
- Criminal proceedings on avoiding tax payment;
- In disputes on the liability of board members;
- On the disputing of costs;
- On employment without an employment agreement.
In what types of administrative cases do we represent clients?
- In administrative cases regarding annulment of illegal decisions of the state and local government authorities;
- Regarding compensation for damage caused by public authorities;
- Regarding illegal actual conduct of authorities.
Experiance in tax disputes
- Representation in more than 300 litigation processes in Administrative Courts on the non-recognition of transactions, additional calculation of VAT and EIT;
- Defence in a criminal case on avoiding tax payment in a large amount in respect of real estate transactions;
- Representation of twelve employees of the embassy in litigation with the State Revenue Service in respect of salary tax;
- Representation of a construction company in litigation with the State Revenue Service on illegal employment;
- Representation in litigation with the State Revenue Service in a dispute on hidden income from abroad.
Experience in administrative proceedings
- Representation in administrative cases regarding annulment of various construction board decisions;
- Representation of companies in administrative cases regarding violation of property, territory maintenance, and public order regulations, unauthorized incineration of waste;
- Appeal against a decision of the Ministry of Economics, whereby a decision on granting the right to sell electricity produced using renewable energy resources within the framework of mandatory procurement has been annulled;
- Representation in court in a case regarding annulment of a decision of the State Police, whereby an electronic communications company was penalized for refusing to block access to Internet sites;
- Representation in the Administrative Court regarding compensation for personal injury and moral damages caused by illegal decision of the Riga Orphan’s Court.